PDA

View Full Version : How do I get into this?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

richard01
Tue, Sep-21-04, 05:17
Hi - I'm Richard - overweight, under-sexed, and generally unattractive. And I really do like high carb, high fat diets, with as little fibre as possible.

If you've got this far, could you please tell me how, having registered, I can't access the threads that quote MY messages (from other forums) and can't reply?

Regards

Richard

taming
Tue, Sep-21-04, 06:01
Welcome to the boards Richard.

If you still have trouble posting after closing your browser and trying again, then see if you can post to the technical assistance board listed at the bottom of the listings and see if one of the tech gurus can help out.

A whole lot of us love(d) high carbs. When the benefits of low carbing kick in though, a whole lot of that goes away.

tofi
Tue, Sep-21-04, 06:48
Here's the place to find out lots about the forum & also to ask questions: http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=13

I haven't heard about this problem before. Could you be specific about the threads or messages? It could help to know which board were they from, and who posted them?