PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

inthestars
Tue, Sep-21-04, 00:23
I've lurked but never said 'Hi'. I'm returning to the Atkins diet. When I first tried it, I lost 10 pounds and then quit. That was three years ago. I just turned 30 and now I've just gained 15 pounds (they seem to just appear all of a sudden). Now, I hope to get back on Atkins and lose 30 pounds. My goal weight is 130. I'm 5'4 and currently 162. Before my sudden weight gain, I was 147.

ArkyMom
Tue, Sep-21-04, 04:12
Welcome back again. I also just restarted atkins. I started last year around august or so and found out that I was pregnant in November. My baby girl is now 12 weeks old, and I'm determined to do this!

Michelle

bewat21
Tue, Sep-21-04, 07:57
I'm glad you desided to say hello. I'm sure you know you've come to a great site. I wish you all the best on your journey. Take advantage of all this site has to offer, it will make a difference.

MissScruff
Tue, Sep-21-04, 09:08
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

ElisaB
Tue, Sep-21-04, 13:44
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum! :)