PDA

View Full Version : any cad people here?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

karmanine
Thu, Sep-20-01, 12:24
hi, i am new here. i have done atkins on and off for years and have lost weight on it. i am trying cad, however, and was wondering if anyone else here is? it seems like most of the posts here are atkins-related. also, does anyone here know of a support forum anywhere online that is strictly for cad-ers?thank you in advance!

Karen_Mc
Thu, Sep-20-01, 17:42
Excuse my ignorance. What is cad?

Raven
Thu, Sep-20-01, 17:50
I think it's the carbohydrate addicts diet. And I believe there are some people around here who follow it. I'm not very familiar with it though. This forum is for all lo-carbing ways of eating, everyone is welcome!

karmanine
Thu, Sep-20-01, 19:50
sorry........ it is, in fact, the carb addicts diet.

cogin
Thu, Sep-20-01, 20:56
calp is a newer version of cad. I find this is easier and less worry than atkins. the reward meal maks the day seem easier and not so tied to a diet. I think you probably loose faster on atkins. Good luck and I will gladley keep in touch.

Diane S
Fri, Sep-21-01, 01:02
There is a support group just for CADers. It's called CADIS. I'm not exactly sure what the address is, but your can look it up at "Ask Jeeves" It will take you right to it.
I was doing CAD, but I fell off the wagon, so I've decided to try PP for awhile to see which I like best.