PDA

View Full Version : New timer

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sweetnsoft
Fri, Sep-10-04, 17:31
Hi everyone,

I am Darlene, 55 and new here. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. I am on Atkins right now and have lost about 20 lbs or so and started from 335 and doing well on it.

Thank you for allowing me to join.
Darlene

bewat21
Fri, Sep-10-04, 18:06
CONGRATS :cheer: on you previous weight lose and here's to many more pounds and inches becoming a distant memory. This is a great place to be for motivation and encourgement. Almost every question you have can be answered by someone in the forum. Just be sure to ask. Welcome to the forum and again good luck on your journey

zedneser
Fri, Sep-10-04, 22:01
:wave: Hello and Welcome.

4beans4me
Sat, Sep-11-04, 07:31
Hello and welcome Darlene! :wave:

angeljandy
Sat, Sep-11-04, 07:32
What a wonderful weight loss you've experienced. Here's wishing you much more. This is a wonderful site for support, just ask and someone will respond!

4biddenEve
Sat, Sep-11-04, 09:17
Also new like you sweet. Seems like the right place to be ;) Good luck with your weight loss!