PDA

View Full Version : ** Ready to lose :) **

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lilprnss
Thu, Sep-09-04, 14:41
Well, I am certainly glad that I stumbled across this sight!! I just started Atkins about a week ago. So it was nice to find you all here.. and what a surprise!!

I do much better dieting and watching what I eat when I have support! go figure :lol:

I've lost about 23 lbs.. but I really want to lose about 60 more.. 70 would be better.. but who's counting.. I'm in the routine now.. it's easy to forgo all the carbs.. ie.. bread, pasta, etc. I'm mainly sticking with meet, cheese, eggs, and a lil sour cream at times :) 1carb :thup: and i love avocado :)

If anyone wants a buddy to do this with.. always feel free to email me..

Thanks to all of you for being supportive and making this sight in the first place!!

4beans4me
Thu, Sep-09-04, 14:43
Hello and welcome!! :wave:

velvetnit
Thu, Sep-09-04, 14:45
I can hear your excitement! Glad you are here and I look forward to reading your posts!

bewat21
Fri, Sep-10-04, 18:50
Your Right this is the place to be for support and encourgement. I love it and i hope you learn to love it as well. CONGRATS :cheer: on your previous weight loss and here's to the distant memory of the next 60 or 70 pound. If your interested you should join a buddy or support thread. i'm in a couple. i have different issues.
Good luck on your journey

Remember: THINK THIN

angeljandy
Sat, Sep-11-04, 07:39
Great to have you aboard and here's wishing you continued success with your weight loss.

itssusanne
Sat, Sep-11-04, 14:45
Hi there, I am also new. I will keep in touch - I just stumbled onto this site, so I think it will be a real help. Susanne

Sandie47
Sat, Sep-11-04, 16:01
Hello and welcome
This is a great forum for answering any questions you may have. There are alot on wonderful people hear for support and encouragement.
Good luck on your journey.

Sandie

lilprnss
Sun, Sep-12-04, 21:50
okay.. a silly question for u all.. I've noticed that since i've been doing this low carb thing.. I've begun to lose my appetite.. is that common from no carbs? lol