PDA

View Full Version : Its MY TURN to be beautiful!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ewwwwsofat
Thu, Sep-09-04, 10:12
Hello everyone! I'm a thick asian chick...and tryin' to lose the "thick" description. I am 5'6, 202 lbs, and my goal is to be 145 by my next birthday. (April 5th!!!) Think I can make it?? I hope so. I really need the support because I'm one of those people who fall off a lot. I cant commit to ANYTHING.... help. :help:

AFwife
Thu, Sep-09-04, 10:16
Welcome aboard.

If you want tolose the weight, YOU HAVE TO COMMIT! No one is gonna do it for you so make the decision to commit and just do it.

Otherwise you have no one to blame but yourself.

Come here often for support and questions and we will pull you throught.

You CAN do it.

:)

SLMDezi
Thu, Sep-09-04, 13:48
Yep I agree totally with Lily, you have got to commit...if not you're only going to fail...best of luck to you!!!!:wave:

Sweetcake
Thu, Sep-09-04, 14:41
Have faith and you can do it! You have to commit yourself totally and you can do it.. There are lots of nice people in the forums and they can give you the boost you need! Good luck! You are off to a nice start!

4beans4me
Thu, Sep-09-04, 14:44
Hello and welcome! :wave: You CAN do it!! :yay:

velvetnit
Thu, Sep-09-04, 15:03
Just remember whats in your title " Its MY TURN to be beautiful!" keep that attitude and you will do it!

rumdum
Fri, Sep-10-04, 08:28
HI EWSOFAT!
I'm glad you joined the LC diet with me! FINALLY! :)
I've been off low carb for a little over a month and hopefully you joining will help me stick to the plan.
**for those of you who don't know - EWSOFAT'S my sister!*!**

kindergrrl
Fri, Sep-10-04, 12:42
Welcome to the site! Good luck on your journey and I know you can do it if you put your mind to it!