PDA

View Full Version : hellow from philly

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rocker5069
Tue, Sep-07-04, 10:30
Hi everyone, glad to be here, i've tried atkins before and had limited results mostly because I gave up after about 2 weeks!, but I trying hard now!
i'm male, 30, just shy of 5 11, and about 220 but look solid not fat.... but to me i feel fat, and would like to drop to about 190-180lbs I have 6 weeks until my wedding, maybe with your help I can make something happen?!
I just have probs with hidden carbs/sugars, and haven't been able to find a very comprehensive online list of foods, including condiments and stuff to help me. has any on found a good list? :help:

kindergrrl
Tue, Sep-07-04, 10:56
Welcome to the board :) Congrats on getting back on track. It sounds like you're really motivated this time and I'm sure you'll reach your goal. GOOD LUCK!

SLMDezi
Tue, Sep-07-04, 11:00
Hello and welcome aboard...best of luck to you !!

http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/602/50042welcomepurpfaea.gif

fadingkate
Tue, Sep-07-04, 12:23
Hi there. I live also near Philly and have just joined this board today. I have been losing weight fairly steadily for a couple of years now, slowly but steady, but kind of hit a stop a few months ago. I just thought I'd get re-motivated etc. and try and get it going again.

I am introducing myself here on someone elses thread for some reason, but I just saw another person from the City of Brotherly Love and thought I would go for it.

rocker5069
Tue, Sep-07-04, 12:48
Hi I'm Glad you're here, and also close to me! I hope we both find the help and support that we need here. :D