PDA

View Full Version : Hi...new to board, not to Atkins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sarakatmom
Tue, Sep-07-04, 09:58
:wave:

Hello. I'm new to the board but not new to Atkins. I've started Atkins April 1, 2004, and after a bumpy month of life and adjusting to meds I'm finally down from 224 to 207. My goal is between 150-160, knowing it'll take time, sweat and keeping positive. I excersize 5 days a week with walking, SI6 and weight training and have lost 8 inches in 2 months. With being a mom and a college student I've got tons of things to keep me busy.

Just thought I'd pop in for a "Hi".

MissScruff
Tue, Sep-07-04, 10:01
Welcome to the forum! I have been here for a short time, but have found this place to be full of information and wonderful people that are going through the same things I am! I feel my visits here have helped me to stay focused! Good luck on your journey to a healthy lifestyle!

toofattoo
Tue, Sep-07-04, 10:01
Hi :wave: and welcome to the forum. You will find lots of informatation and advice and most importantly, encouragement from everyone here. we all wish you continued success. Peg

Talon
Tue, Sep-07-04, 10:04
Hi! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

SLMDezi
Tue, Sep-07-04, 11:02
Hello there welcome aboard...best of luck to you :wave: http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/602/50042welcomepurpfaea.gif