PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

heywood
Tue, Sep-07-04, 06:14
I just found this forum and I'm really excited about joining! I've been LC-ing for a year and a half, and have run into a major stumbling block -- me. :lol:
I hope to find the info I need to re-jumpstart my LC life, because I really want (and need) to.

Thanks in advance for all the help and support I can tell that I'll find here!

-heywood

Hopeful214
Tue, Sep-07-04, 18:30
Welcome to the forum .... This is a great place to receive lots of support and also give lots.... I would encourage you to start your journal so fellow Low Carbers can stop by and share there support with you .. You can do this !!! You have done great so far Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: Hopeful

4beans4me
Tue, Sep-07-04, 19:17
Hello and welcome Heywood! :wave:

Mindy1967
Wed, Sep-08-04, 06:48
HEHEHE, I like like that stumbling block thingy.....sounds like myself...lot's of luck!!!
Mindy

nikotyme
Wed, Sep-08-04, 07:17
Welcome aboard Heywood

It's a great forum with lots of success stories to read when that stumbling block gets in your way, you'll find inspiration and encouragement to leap over that block.

Something I find helpful is logging in my food intake at fitday.com, a free service that figures out how many g. of carbs, calories etc.. you eat daily, give it a look-see, you may find it helpful too.

Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey.