PDA

View Full Version : SEPTEMBER Cycle

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

IslandGirl
Wed, Sep-19-01, 16:34
Greetings, LowCarbing Canadians.

Things have been a bit overwhelming lately on all fronts (not least of which the dreadful happenings in New York!). Sorting out the impact on my importing of products, as I do my own brokerage and border/customs work, is another story and on a much more mundane plain.

So, I thought I'd post a few bits and pieces here and let the chips fly where they may.

NEWS:

LC Tortillas: I have quite a few Regular, GarlicHerb and Regular Large in stock, so current orders should not be an issue.

ExpertFoods not/Starch, not/Sugar: I have a reasonable amount of this actually in stock, as well (and lots more not/Starch than not/Sugar. First come first served... :)

DaVinci Gourmet SF Syrups: I have very very little of this in stock, mostly because they weigh 3 pounds apiece and it's pretty hard to stock a bunch of bottles of each of 30 (yikes!) flavours... :daze: By the way, that includes a couple of new flavours, click on my logo below to see the updated webpage.

Anticipated Order Cycle Dates: I'm hoping that, (if there are sufficient orders placed between now and then AND my passport is successfully processed by our government, to be making a run for any syrups ordered (and any other stock required) at month's end, probably September 30th. Normally packing & shipping would proceed within the next 2-4 working days.

The long and short of it is that orders placed between now and September 30th for either LC Tortillas and/or ExpertFoods products are going to ship immediately on receipt of confirmation funds subject to items being in stock. Syrup orders will be shipped no sooner than October 2nd (unless for one of the few I have in stock) and will be subject to my best efforts to get across the border and back in one day (and I'm monitoring the commercial routes). Availability information, as always, via the webpage:email address (click on the logo below).

Hope this is helpful!

IslandGirl
Fri, Sep-21-01, 20:31
Greetings again :wave:

There have been a lot of distractions and a lot of things to think about for everybody (and rightfully so) in this time of great change and great sorrow.

However, like the Stock Market and the economy in general, there has been a distinct drop in ordering.

The bad news is that there will be no cross-border commercial trip in the next 2-3 weeks, therefore no replenishment of the DaVinci SugarFree Syrups, though I still have a very few bottles in stock (please check with me if you wish to order DaVinci).

The good news is that I do have quite a few LowCarb Tortillas, from the famous La Tortilla Factory, and Expert Foods Inc.'s remarkable not/Starch and not/Sugar products in stock.

Hope this information is of help, and please do feel free to make any enquiries (click on the logo below for quick access to my webpage).

Stina
Thu, Sep-27-01, 13:34
Judi, what syrup flavours do you have in stock? I would like to order some:D

IslandGirl
Fri, Sep-28-01, 02:34
Stina, if I answer that question here, it will look like they're still in stock for every viewer of this note for a while to come.

I will get back to you (tomorrow ok? it's way late) from the business email address (via the logo/webpage below, as previously posted) and let you know what's here.

Ta for now! :wave:

Stina
Fri, Sep-28-01, 11:37
Ahh yes, got all excited as I keep missing out on ordering (or forgetting to order). I have dropped you an email from the website so that you will be able to contact me away from the forum.