PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jenniv
Fri, Sep-03-04, 13:58
Hello all. I am starting over with induction. I had previously lost 72# on the Atkin's plan and kept it off for 2 years. Last Nov I got pg and was just following the maint eating. I miscarried in Dec and well everything just went down hill from there. If it had it tasted good and was sweet, it went in my mouth. Here I am now kicking myself in the butt. I am more determined this time around. I know I can do it. I may need a little help and encouragement along the way, but I can do this. This is my story......

JenniV

Hopeful214
Fri, Sep-03-04, 14:07
Welcome back to the Low Carb world.... With your determination you successed !!!!!! I want to encourage you to start a journal !!! Post away and see the encouragement come!!!!! :agree: Hugs, Hopeful

chicamala
Fri, Sep-03-04, 17:36
Hi Jenni,
Very sorry about your loss. Glad that you are back on track with making your health a priority. You will get much encouragement from this board. Start that journal and we'll keep in touch. Take care.