PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to slim

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

weedgirlfm
Thu, Sep-02-04, 18:03
:wave:

Hi - I'm a Newbie - just want to lose some weight, have been suffering with deep depression and am on the improve - now its time to lose some weight and get fit anyone out there want to help me, where do I source low carb foods.

Thanks and hope for all our success.

Hopeful214
Thu, Sep-02-04, 18:16
Have you read any of the low carb plan books????? Thats the way I did it I did my reasearch then choose the plan then you will be able to set up your menues and get to started on your journey ...
I personally do Atkins and I love it there are also many other low carb food plans... So I encourage you to look closely at the food programs then what ever one you choose post it and you will get lots of support if you need details ..... You will enjoy the energy and freedom from sugar on any of the low carb lifestyles.

weedgirlfm
Thu, Sep-02-04, 18:29
Thanks Hopeful - I have read the Atkins and reckon that this is me - might need a bit of help to stick to it though but I can do it - well maybe

I live in NE Vic and am having a little trouble sourcing some atkins (type) product that might help - do you know where I might get some.

Im just learning my way around this site, but it is fantastic. Thanks for your help