PDA

View Full Version : Hello to you all from Jane in East Anglia- England

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jane.goodi
Mon, Aug-30-04, 14:59
So glad to have found you all out there. It has been a confusing but intriguing journey for the past month. Having been on low fat diets for as long as I can remember plus being vegan too, I have not done my health any favours. I have relented to adding fish and eggs and have seen a difference already. My kinesiologist/nutrionist prescribed a low carb, low glycaemic, grain free, no sweetners allowed diet which has been challenging. I have read 6 books so far but find it very difficult to find appropriate recipes. Any suggestions would be gratefully received. Bye for now. Jane

tofi
Mon, Aug-30-04, 18:55
Hello Jane and welcome. I am not sure if we can answer your needs as you have chosen a very unusual form of LCing. You are welcome to browse our recipe forum as there are some great things there but they may not fit your restrictions. Does your k-person have any suggestions?

By the way, I gather that you are 154 cm tall, not the 1.54 cm in your stats or we'd have to call you "Thumbelina".

I hope you find some things here to help you. There will certainly be people who are interested in what you are doing. All the best.