PDA

View Full Version : Long time LCer and this is my first time here..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

indylm
Sun, Aug-29-04, 20:33
Hey guys! I've been reading these forums all weekend and I've seen a lot of great advice!! I've struggled with my weight all of my life and up until this year I had been fairly successful with the LC lifestye. Last year my long term relationship ended and my best friend/business partner commited suicide. Needless to say, my eating habits were out of control. I've put on 20 lbs over the last year and now I'm ready to get down to business. My friends and family have been very supportive to me through all of this but I need some extra support getting my eating back in check. I seem to be very resistent to weight loss so I'm starting with meat and egg fast to try to kick my metabolism into gear! I'm looking forward to communicating with everyone! Thanks.

mischa
Sun, Aug-29-04, 20:37
Hi Indylm and welcome:)

You have found the best place for information and support:)

You will love it here. I may suggest for you to open a journal..a great place to share success and meet others:)

Hope to read more from you..come visit sometimes

:wave:

indylm
Sun, Aug-29-04, 20:45
Thanks Mischa! Looking forward to this!

4beans4me
Mon, Aug-30-04, 07:13
Hello and welcome!! :wave: Best of luck!!