PDA

View Full Version : On day 4 of induction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

beajay72
Fri, Aug-27-04, 19:02
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if I should expect different results if only wanting to lose 15 pounds or so. I have been following induction for 4 days now and don't feel so well. I am wondering if I need to eat more carbs. I am running out of energy while running (usually go for an hour everyday). I find I really crash around 35 minutes. This hasn't happened prior to l/c.

I just had my 2nd baby 6 weeks ago and will return to work in 5 weeks. I am hoping to fit into my work clothes by then and that is my reason for l/c. I have weighed between 125-132 my whole adult life and because of my running (and high metabolism I think) have really never had to diet.

Will I feel this rotten the whole 2 weeks?

What can I do to last longer on runs? I have been following induction very closely. Today I had a small handfull of peanuts- is that enough?

I'm sure I'll have more questions! I haven't stepped on the scale since I started this 4 days ago so I sure hope something is happening.

BJ

Fat
Fri, Aug-27-04, 19:45
Hi BJ..Welcome to the forum and to a new you..Congrates on having your new baby..we have a new baby in the family too. Well my grand baby that is..

No you won't feel bad for 2 weeks..your bod is just feeling the results of no bad carbs and adjusting to what is happening. No more carbs than 20 a day of good carbs and you will feel fine just any time now. Well I am just saying how it was for me..others may have had it worse than I did. Keep up the good work...
Anna