PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Australia

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

narobell25
Thu, Aug-26-04, 06:56
Hello everyone. I've been low carbing since february. This is my second time round due to pregnancy. I'm not far from maintenance and have been on the hunt for recipes for everyday foods and some treats too. It is very hard to find products in Australia as low carbing is still quite unknown, but that is changing. It is also hard to get info. on the products that are available so I will probably be asking lots of Q's about products every one has known about forever, so sorry in advance.

4beans4me
Thu, Aug-26-04, 07:34
Hello and welcome! :wave:

nets33
Thu, Aug-26-04, 09:17
Welcome Naro!

Congrats on your success so far!

I'm not a big fan of the LC products myself. I'd rather stay with the natural foods and avoid those processed LC foods. I'm sure that they will be coming your way soon - there has certainly been an explosion of them here.

Good luck on hitting goal!
Kiks