PDA

View Full Version : Steve Kane

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Steve Kane
Tue, Aug-24-04, 14:15
Hello Everyone, Im in Hampshire (UK) and have been quite sucessfull so far with Atkins, I came across this site this morning and was impressed by the number of UK people contributing, My quest at the moment is to find somewhere selling Whey Protein Isolate Powder so that I can try making Muffins and somwhere on this site I did see that Holland & Barrat were doing the Powder on a Half Price offer, however my local H&B had flavoured Weightlifting/bodybuilding Powders but non that looked suitable for baking and non on special offer, has anyone in the UK found a source of reasonably priced, Isolate in smallish quantities so that I can try it?? looking forward to hearing from anyone,
Steve.

mischa
Tue, Aug-24-04, 15:28
Hi Steve and welcome to the forum

You found a great place for information and support. Perhaps post your question here

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11

maybe someone from the UK can help you out where to get the product:)

Good luck

4beans4me
Wed, Aug-25-04, 07:53
Hello and welcome!! :wave:

Cara73
Wed, Aug-25-04, 12:25
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support here can't be beat!!!!

Best of luck to you. :)

Steve Kane
Thu, Aug-26-04, 10:27
Many thanks for the welcome, thats very nice indeed, Im now off to post another note about a source of Whey Protien Isolate on the link above, once again, many thanks,
Steve :)