PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dosierosie
Tue, Aug-24-04, 09:18
I have done the atkins diet befor about 5 months ago but now am on the induction phase again. I find this time i just am not loosing anything and i am following the diet to the letter. I do not have any atkins bars or anything i am not suppose to have. i do take ground Flax and Wheat Germ I wonder if that is the problem. Also about 4 months ago i had a steroin injection in my back and i gained waight that is why i am on this again. If anyone can help me please do. I am going to see my husband in Italy on the 3 of Sept. and i do not want to look fat.

Thanks for all your advise.

tofi
Tue, Aug-24-04, 12:15
It has been noted that the "Second time around" is usually not as effective on Induction. Even LCing is not a quick weight loss method. Lucky you to be going to Italy - just relax and enjoy the trip. He'll be glad to see you at any weight.

sevenclark
Tue, Aug-24-04, 22:19
Don't worry, it will start coming off. Often it takes a bit for your body to kick things into gear but it WILL happen! Just keep up the good work and try to be patient :-)
Julie