PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie-I'm sooo excited!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rae_rae21
Mon, Aug-23-04, 14:58
Hi everyone!! I am soo glad I found this site. I really need the extra support. I just started Atkins 3 days ago, and have already lost 7 pounds!! I just had my second son on July 14 2004, so I'm really trying to lose these extra pounds. Before I had my first son, I was 125, but due to complications, I gained 65 pounds during my pregnancy. To top it all off, we found out we were expectin our second 8 months later!!! :) So, I'm really excited about this program, and am going to stick with it for as long as it takes. My hubby is definately a meat and potatoes kind of guy, so he'll be eating his carbs, he dosen't need to lose any weight, so I could really use some support and pals to help me along the way, and vice versa. Thanks in advance for any advice, support, and success stories!!!! ;)

bewat21
Wed, Aug-25-04, 18:20
:agree: This is the best place to be if you want the support and encourgment. almost any question you can think of can be answered by these wonderful people. i love to go to the picture gallery and look at the after pictures to see how much weight they lost it helps me stay focused.

Good luck on your Journey

4beans4me
Thu, Aug-26-04, 07:30
Hello and welcome! :wave: