PDA

View Full Version : Hi-I'm new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Marion O.
Thu, Aug-19-04, 14:32
Hi all:

Am new here and need to lose weight and get in better shape by Christmas time. I will be seeing someone from high school that I have not seen for 35 years! I now weight 155 pounds and need to lose 15 pounds......I will take any help available. I work out 6 days a week for now, but will be starting a heavy fall schedule and fear that I will not have time to devote to this like I need to......HELP! :help:

LilaCotton
Thu, Aug-19-04, 17:43
Hello! You may run short on work-out time with that full of a schedule, but with some organization and practice you should do just fine on getting your meals together--it just takes some practice. :) My sister-in-law has been in The Zone for years now and even as busy as she is (farmer's wife, mom of 3 teenagers, etc., etc.) she still keeps her food all together. :)

Cara73
Thu, Aug-19-04, 19:03
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!!

Best of luck to you :)

Talla
Thu, Aug-19-04, 19:50
Hi. Just keep focused on your goal. You can do it!!!