PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ptaylor25
Thu, Aug-19-04, 10:33
:wave:

Hello, I'm Paul. I'm 41, married with two daughters and a new puppy. I did Atkins my senior year in high school. Went from 300+ to 185 and kept it off with low carb eating until my first daughter was born 10 years ago. My wife and I were on the same weight gain curve. Funny, she got back into her regular clothes by the time she went back to work, I never did. One reason was because she's what I call a "low fat nazi". Hates the idea that you can eat steak and get thin. So I tried the LF thing a couple of times but always rebounded. (I was always miserable too :( )

I'm going back to what works. Am in the second week of the induction diet and have given up coffee (that's the worst :tears: ) I've been very good so far and look forward to achieving my previous levels of success.

:angel:

Cara73
Thu, Aug-19-04, 10:38
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

jadefox26
Thu, Aug-19-04, 10:38
Hiya Paul!! nice to have you on board! If you have done it once on atkins you can surely do it again!! Your loss last time was terrific! Keep on the right track and you'll be a slim jim in no time!! Some pictures would be great - it keeps you focussed on why you're here in the first place, I know my pictures and the memory of how fat I was keeps me from slipping!
take care hope to see you around
Emma xx

paladiin
Thu, Aug-19-04, 10:40
Rock on! Sounds like you're doing great.

rosey1
Thu, Aug-19-04, 11:54
welcome paul,
congrats on your loss so far. looking forward to more posts from ya!