PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone I'm starting today and nervous!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

FrancesC
Tue, Aug-17-04, 21:12
Hi everyone
I'm writing from Melbourne, Australia and just wanted to say hi as I am completely new to all of this. I have my first appointment with an Ultralite professional today and am very excited about changing my life. I'm looking forward to having extra energy and feeling (and looking... let's face it) better but am a little nervous about making big changes to my diet and whether I can stick to it. I'd appreciate any support or advice from you all out there.
Thanks,
FrancesC

LilaCotton
Tue, Aug-17-04, 21:15
Hi! I've never heard of UltraLite--well, except for small experimental aircraft. ;) All the best to you on your journey! :)

clavicula
Wed, Aug-18-04, 00:44
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif
And good luck for your low carb journey and new way of life!
:wave:

jadefox26
Wed, Aug-18-04, 01:34
Soon enough you'll get right into the swing of things and those bad carbs will be a thing of the past!! Good luck!!
xx

bluesfan88
Wed, Aug-18-04, 16:31
welcome and good luck with low carbing you are going to do great.

The one thing i always tell newbies is to get a journal (top of page for introduce yourself on a sticky ) people can look at your journal and give you feedback and you meet loads of people that way to.in my experiance i have learned so much and it helps so much.feel free to stop by my journal anytime .

hang in there , i hope the low carbing helps you .people are very supportive and will help you along in this journey .good luck

musicmama
Wed, Aug-18-04, 23:06
Welcome!!! Glad to have you aboard!! :agree:
You will find great help and inspiration here just by reading the forums, and if you have a question feel free to ask. Looking forward to sharing in your journey!! :)

Cara73
Thu, Aug-19-04, 09:43
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

FrancesC
Sun, Aug-22-04, 00:21
Thankyou all for your kind words of encouragement and support. I'm now on day 4 of the initial 5 week program and I'm finding it remarkably easy and am committed to hanging in there. I do seem to be battling a bit of bad breath though!!

Thanks all! :cool: