PDA

View Full Version : Hitting a plateau

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sonia44
Mon, Aug-16-04, 14:55
Hi,

My name is Sona and I am new to to this forum. I started the Low-carb diet in Feb 04 and have lost 30 lbs since than, but I still have 20 lbs more to lose and its become very hard since I have hit a plateau. Anyways...I havent lost hope and am still going strong. Just today after a month, the scale moved a bit !! :)

Kristine
Mon, Aug-16-04, 17:07
Hi and welcome. :wave: Congrats on your success!

Since you're already within a healthy weight range, the rest of the weight will come off slowly. Good luck, though... you're practically there. :cool:

mrkf
Mon, Aug-16-04, 17:19
Sonia -

Keep at it..you will get there! Are you exercising enough? It is a GREAT way to break a plateau!

tofi
Mon, Aug-16-04, 17:21
And your body may change its composition and shape even though the scales stand still. Use the way your clothes fit as a better measure of how you are doing. ANd don't you feel great?