PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KLD65
Sat, Aug-14-04, 15:58
I am a new member of this forum. I have recently been told by my doctors that I need to watch out for carbs and protein for various health reasons. :help: My husband has agreed to change our family diet (we have a 13-yr-old son) to vegetarian, but I know that I will also need to watch my carbs. I would appreciate any suggestions you can give me.

Jiggerz
Mon, Aug-16-04, 10:41
Hi KLD,

Welcome to the site and forums. I'm new here too, so the only advice I can give you is to look through these forums for people going through similar circumstances. I'm sure it'll help tremendously that you have your husband backing you up on whichever plan you choose.

Take care and I wish you luck,

~Michelle

nets33
Tue, Aug-17-04, 09:07
Welcome KLD...

there are a few LC Vegetarians running around.... start looking into the different areas to see where you might be able to find some help!

good luck,
Kiks