PDA

View Full Version : i need support

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nylynda
Fri, Aug-13-04, 15:08
Hi everyone! I found this site kind of accidentally--but I guess there are no coincidences after all. I really need help. I am extrmemely depressed over my weight and feeling quite hopeless and am really reaching out b/c i feel this is my last resort. Last year i was on a low carb, low fat. moderate protein diet and did fantastic--I lost 50 lbs in about 3 months--more than i;ve lost inyears, but still had a long way to go. I then went off of it and gained that back plus some. So now I'm bigger and sadder than ever. Sunday I am starting the hamptons diet (in combinatin with my old plan--lean for life) but i really need help. I had a web pal in the past in it helped alot. I could use someone now. Of you'd like, please write to me at nyspecialangel~aol.com. Thanks.

paladiin
Fri, Aug-13-04, 15:57
Welcome!

Just found this site recently as well, and I really like the "vibes" here - very positive and motivating!

May I make two suggestions? First, check out the Triple Didget Club forum here. It's a great bunch of folks who are working on losing 100+ or more, and can relate to what you're going through in that regard. Second, have you considered making a journal here? Being new myself I gave that a try, and that helped me put a lot of my frustrations and motivations out there for me to look at and evaluate.

Regardless, welcome! Let us know how your first day on Sunday goes.

4beans4me
Fri, Aug-13-04, 17:47
Hello and welcome!! :wave: