PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Pokeineye
Wed, Aug-11-04, 08:03
Hi, I am a mom of 2 active boys, and I do home daycare. I lost 70 lbs a few years ago then became pregnant and gained some of it back, now I am determine to lose more weight. At this point my goal is to go shopping and not go to the plus size section. :wave:

mysty
Wed, Aug-11-04, 08:13
Hello There, yesssss that plus size section. i am very anxious to be able to bypass that section in the stores and smile and to feel proud that i did it. good luck and see you around. :)

Dave Perks
Wed, Aug-11-04, 09:20
Hi I am a new member as of to-day. At the present time I have not much to say, but will no doubt get into the conversations soon.
Dave :lol: :lol:

mysty
Wed, Aug-11-04, 09:43
Hello Dave, welcome. i hope you find this forum as informative as i have and I am wishing you good luck . :)

Cara73
Wed, Aug-11-04, 12:04
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

MISSRED197
Wed, Aug-11-04, 15:40
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You are in the best place for support and motivation!!!!!
Best of luck!!!!

Hugs~