PDA

View Full Version : New Girl...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Super AH
Wed, Aug-11-04, 01:02
Hey there..

New to the site... not new to Low Carbing.

Was into it a while ago and was fairly successful.... dropped off the wagon.. Shame on me!! However, I am back at it.. with no detours. Mentally committed, which will help me.

So.. here I go... my first post (which I keep getting a message telling me to do)
Super AH

clavicula
Wed, Aug-11-04, 01:57
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/hello.gif

Welcome to this forum, believe me you will like this company, you'll find everything you need here: friends, advices, ideas, encouragement, humour, recipes...
Great that you are here!
:wave:

Super AH
Wed, Aug-11-04, 12:23
Nice to get a little encouragement when coming into a new place.

:)

erly_star
Wed, Aug-11-04, 13:04
Hi my name is Jessica and Im new to the site...i just wanted to say hello to everyone

Cara73
Wed, Aug-11-04, 13:15
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

MISSRED197
Wed, Aug-11-04, 15:30
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You are in the best place for support and motivation!!!!!
Best of luck!!!!

Hugs~

Super AH
Wed, Aug-11-04, 20:07
WOW... You are all so friendly and supportive.. how can you go wrong in a place like this.
Thanks so much for your fabulous support!

I hope I can be as successful with my goals as you are with yours.

Need a shoulder? I am always around for a chat...

Super AH
Mon, Aug-16-04, 23:32
Well... I am wishing that everytime I change my weight in here it would keep my old info with my old posts.. it seems to change EVERYWHERE my posts are.... hmmmm