PDA

View Full Version : First Post & Introduction...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tao2004
Sun, Aug-08-04, 23:15
Hi Folks...

It's late, but I just wanted to get on this board and offer a quick introduction. I just found this board, but I've been doing Atkins for a little over 3 months and have lost 41 lbs so far. In fact, even though I've been on that "Diet see-saw" so many of us have experienced, I'm about to enter a weight region I haven't experienced for more than ten years- as a matter of fact, after I lose the next couple pounds, I can't ever remember having lost more!

Hope that makes sense... it's late, and the battery on my laptop is telling me it's running down- so I better keep this short. Hope to check back soon, and share the journey... I've read soooo much that I relate to.... thanks, everyone, you are more help than you realize!!

We'll check back soon. Hope to meet many more "Low-Carber's"!!

loosenit
Mon, Aug-09-04, 08:24
Welcome aboard :wave:

Congratulations on your success so far..... that`s awsome. Bet you feel like a million dollars with your weight loss so far. Well done :D

AFwife
Mon, Aug-09-04, 08:42
Welcome aboard mate.

You are doing great, keep it up.

Talla
Mon, Aug-09-04, 08:59
You're doing great. An amazing start! Good luck

rukaeran
Mon, Aug-09-04, 12:19
congratulations on your great success :) I am new here also - see you around the boards :wave:

Wickedways
Mon, Aug-09-04, 14:33
Hey! Niiice loss! Congrats!

Hope you enjoy the boards as much as I do!

jubjub
Mon, Aug-09-04, 14:47
Hi, Tao2004. I am new here also and just joined today. This is a fascinating place! Well done on the weight loss! I'll see you around the site.

Punky_K
Mon, Aug-09-04, 17:11
Hi & congrats! This is my first day in this site, hope to "see" you around, & share stories of losing too!

Janie3k
Tue, Aug-10-04, 22:22
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif

Tao2004
Wed, Aug-11-04, 21:17
Thanks, everyone, for the welcomes! Just checking in, and now I've got to poke around and get familiar with this place.

Thanks for the support, you have all made my day!

Tao out.

Cara73
Thu, Aug-12-04, 00:22
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!!

Best of luck to you :) And congrats on the success so far!!!