PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER FROM ALABAMA

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

littleblue
Fri, Sep-14-01, 14:08
HELLO EVERYBODY I HAVE JUST STARTED MY FIRST DAY OF MY CARBOHYDRATES ADDICTS DIET TODAY. I GUESS IT WENT OK ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS EATING BUT I STUCK TO MY DIET AND ONLY ATE WHAT I WAS ALLOWED TO. I HOPE THAT I CAN STAY WITH IT. I AM 28 YEAR OLD FEMALE AND JUST GOT MARRIED ON MAY 26,2001. I ONLY NEED TO LOSE ABOUT 15 POUNDS AND MY HUBBY IS VERY SUPPORTIVE ABOUT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME WITH YOU TIPS . I AM OPEN FOR ALL HELP.
THANKS

tamarian
Fri, Sep-14-01, 18:11
Welcome aboard littleblue.

Keep us posted on your progress,

Wa'il

debbiedobson
Sat, Sep-15-01, 06:51
welcome littleblue! :wave: you've found a great place for support and info! you can do this!

CrazyMom
Sun, Sep-16-01, 08:29
Welcome aboard! I have found this site to be awesome with support, help and tips. Not sure if I would have made it through this first week without everyone here. Best of Luck. :roll: