PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RachelBlue
Sat, Aug-07-04, 20:56
My name is Rachel and I'm just about to start my low carb diet. I found this page just now googling 'Atkins' and joined right away :wave:

I've put on quite a bit of weight over the past 2 years (over 40lbs) and I'm tired of feeling fat and having a closet full of old size 6 clothes I can no longer wear, I think that's the saddest part. What pushed me to go low carb is that my size 14 clothes are starting to feel tight! :(

My goal is to lose 45lbs, 175 > 130, and to do so in 3 to 4 months if possible.

I'm very happy to have found this site and look forward to getting to know everyone as we work towards are goal :)

BabyPhat
Sat, Aug-07-04, 21:12
welcome Rachel.. I am fairlynew here myself.. but everyone has made me feel right at home..... there is an endless wealth of knowledge on low-carb lifestyles on this site as well....

best wishes

jamaicaker
Sat, Aug-07-04, 21:25
Hi and Welcome. U will find a lot of support here. Come and visit anytime. :wave:

amethyst1
Sun, Aug-08-04, 00:09
Hi Rachel,
I am new here too. So far, I have really enjoyed all the information that I have been reading. It is also interesting to read about the other low-carb eating lifetyles. I have found everyone soooo supportive. I'll look forward to watching your progress!
Amethyst1

RachelBlue
Sun, Aug-08-04, 10:27
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Janie3k
Tue, Aug-10-04, 22:47
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif