PDA

View Full Version : helllo everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ladygirl99
Sat, Aug-07-04, 16:09
Hi everyone I just want to stop by here and say hello, im new to the boards and the low-carb diet, I started this diet and way of eating because I received a wake up call from my doctor, she says my weight will inventually lead to future heart problems, by my family having heart trouble, kidney diease, and diabetes. I started atkins a couple a days ago and i have been working out none stop and already I have lose weight went from 213 to 208 :p lose five pounds in four days, I hoping i lose more when i step on the scale monday I weight myself every couple of days, I feel really good don't feel sluggish and tired like i use too. so today 8/07/04 im 208 by tuesday i hope to be 204 we shall see lol, well nice talking to you all and talk to you soon. :wave:

mischa
Sat, Aug-07-04, 17:02
Hi Ladygirl,

Welcome to the Forum :wave: Congratulations on a great start :yay:

I wish you great success

:wave:

sweetiemae
Sat, Aug-07-04, 17:10
Welcome Ladygirl!!! Way to go already!!! Good for you!!!:agree:

niaha
Sat, Aug-07-04, 17:16
:wave: Ladygirl congratulations and welcome.........

4beans4me
Sat, Aug-07-04, 18:15
Hello and welcome! :wave: