PDA

View Full Version : diane

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dinkles63
Thu, Aug-05-04, 21:51
hi you all i am new to this sight, but very glad i found it. been on low carb about 6 months and i really don't miss bread and chips like i thought i would. i have lost about 10 lbs. and i feel pretty good .. my husband went on it and lost 35 lbs real fast. and he still is following it pretty good..he went to the docs one day and when they weighed him he was shocked at the poundage.. he really never cared before and i think it scared him.. his heart is happier now.. this is the easiest diet i have ever tried, but i do miss my favorite food PIZZA... :yum: :yum: :yum: i do however still indulge every now and then ..i almost think you have to or you would go nuts ...looking foward to any new news you all have on this low carb way of life ... thanks :)

bcbeauty
Fri, Aug-06-04, 11:02
Hi there Diane. Welcome to the forum and best of luck to you. :) :wave:

nets33
Fri, Aug-06-04, 11:30
WElcome Diane...

There are a few recipes for low-carb pizza in the recipe section. Take a look there - hopefully you'll find something that will satisfy your craving. :D

Kiks

SLMDezi
Fri, Aug-06-04, 11:32
Hi Diane,
Welcome to the forum...good luck to you~~~

http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/602/50042Hugs_34.gif

dinkles63
Fri, Aug-06-04, 22:48
thanx slim d i will take a look.... :)

kellielou
Fri, Aug-06-04, 23:55
Hi Diane,