PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone I'm a newbie!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CallaLily
Thu, Aug-05-04, 12:46
Hi~

My name is Marci, I'm 27 and trying to lose weight after the birth of my 2nd child. I started Atkins almost a month ago. I'm still doing induction, I had great weight loss the first two weeks ~ about 12 pounds. But the last two weeks I have only lost 1 pound. I have not changed my eating habits and I know I am under 20 carbs a day, and no sugar, Any advice????

mysty
Thu, Aug-05-04, 13:12
Hello There. the same has happened to me. i started LC'ing three weeks ago and i lost 17 lbs in the first 10 days and nothing since. i read in this forum that some people go through stalls after the first two weeks of induction. don't give up. also, measure yourself as you may be loosing inches and not pounds. good luck. :)

nets33
Fri, Aug-06-04, 11:37
Welcome!

Don't be discouraged. The body will naturally plateau on occasion. A 1 to 2 pound loss a week is a very healty way to lose weight! Just keep at it and you'll be fine.

Kiks

AFwife
Fri, Aug-06-04, 12:55
http://www.wtv-zone.com/califPamela/Fairy-images-1/Fairygreen_Welcome.gif

Exercise! :)

Cara73
Fri, Aug-06-04, 15:06
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support here can't be beat!!!!

Best of luck to you :)