PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KY Linda
Thu, Aug-05-04, 05:18
I just joined this forum. I have been on Atkins for about a year now and have been looking at switching to Carbohydrate Addicts. I have done well on Atkins but have lost very little in the last 6 months so I have been looking at other plans. I am a carb addict.

As you can tell from my sign in name, I am Linda and I live in KY :)

Any and all tips and advice are welcome.

Browneyez
Thu, Aug-05-04, 06:23
Just thought I would stop by and welcome you to the forums. This is a great place and there is so much info to help you make it to goal!

You might want to start a journal, it is a wonderful way to keep up with buddies and write down your every thought....you can find out how by clicking on journals and bootcamp ((I think) on the main page, there are directions on how to get yourself one!

Good luck to you.........and be prepared to get addicted to this place.......it is officially my favorite place on the net!

Have a great day! Take care, be happy and keep smiling!:)

AFwife
Thu, Aug-05-04, 06:26
Welcome aboard. :)