PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the right place for Support

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lkpenguin
Tue, Aug-03-04, 17:35
Hello from Beautiful Poulsbo Washington, Where the motto is "Mold can be beautiful" ;) I have been on the "Atkins" for about a month now and have lost 10 lbs, BUT I just can not do this alone...My husband is on it with me but he travels alot right now and well...I just need to know that someone else who understands is around. So....a little about me

My name is Linda, married with two children... girls, 25 and 20 and THEY BOTH STILL LIVE AT HOME!!!!! heaven help me......our 2 1/2 year old grand daughter lives with us as well. Oh and a friend of my 20 year old daughter who just can't live with her mother......And my husband ....two dogs and two cats.... some times I just read in the car!! It is pretty busy around here....

I have been a stage actress for 35 years in Kitsap county Washington, I am now a Voice -over actress working out of Seattle. I keep pretty busy doing books, cartoons and commercials.

Well I guess that tell you about me....I look forward to posting and meeting new friends.

Well must take a short nap before going to rehearsal....I am directing a play for a local Theatre group!!

Linda

loosenit
Tue, Aug-03-04, 17:45
Hi Linda :wave:

Such a busy busy hosehold you have :lol:

You will find a lot of friendly advice and support on here, so post away. :)

4beans4me
Wed, Aug-04-04, 09:44
Hello and welcome! :wave:

toofattoo
Wed, Aug-04-04, 10:01
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a busy and active life. You must take some time for yourself, and commit yourself to this wol. It's very informative here and a lot of people are in the same place you are (although I don't think many are as busy,how do you keep your sanity?) Anyway, good luck with this wol. You can do this.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peg

windy
Wed, Aug-04-04, 10:08
Welcome. your sure have found a wonderful place for advice and help. There is so much companionship here and it does make this a little easier trip.

Sounds like you have a very hectic household. I bet it keeps you on your toes all the time.

Have a great day and as said before take some time for yourself.

Linda

Cara73
Wed, Aug-04-04, 11:33
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very informative and helpful. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

AFwife
Wed, Aug-04-04, 11:36
Your one busy bee and now you have us to tend to. :lol:

Welcome aboard. :)

lkpenguin
Thu, Aug-05-04, 16:39
Thank you for the quick replys!!! I am busy getting a childrens production up and running tomorrow so can't spend much time here today. It is just good to KNOW your all there!!!!!

my best
Linda

SLMDezi
Fri, Aug-06-04, 12:43
Hi there,
Sounds like you lead an exciting life out there...I have family in Wenatchee WA...is that close by??? anyway I wanted to wish you the best of luck!!!

Welcome to low carber's heaven... :agree:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/602/50042Hugs_34.gif