PDA

View Full Version : I Want to come back!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Colleenski
Mon, Aug-02-04, 10:00
Hello everyone, I used to frequent this forum a year or so ago and I had lost 43 lbs and was jogging 3 miles a day on the treadmill. I felt great and then I quit! I've gained 29 lbs and don't like where I am heading. Anyway, I believe that falling away from accountability was a factor. So here I am, starting over. Hope to make some friends quickly and get the ball rolling again to feeling good and independance from the bondage of emotional eating and extra weight. :)

windy
Mon, Aug-02-04, 10:10
Welcome Colleen. I jsut started induction again yesterday. I did real well with Atkins, then started looking and tried WW again and I have gained 20 pounds back that I have to lose again!! :( But I am now in control and it feels so gooood!!!!!

Have a good day,

Linda

moondanzr
Mon, Aug-02-04, 10:19
:wave: Hi!
Welcome back! I am a newbie on this site and find it awesome with all the info and support I have gotten so far.
My highest weight had been 260 lbs and I had gotten down to 167 lbs and fell off the track and weighed in this AM at 204.5--and that is down from 206!
I never want to see 260 again!
I am sooo happy I discovered this site and I can see why you have returned. I think you are right when you say accountability is part of the key.
Wishing you the best,
Nancy

Life is a series of choices and sonetimes your only choice is what your attitude will be. -Shantidasa

4beans4me
Mon, Aug-02-04, 10:48
Hello, and welcome back! :wave:

AFwife
Mon, Aug-02-04, 10:49
Welcome back. Jump right in and hold on tight! :)

Colleenski
Mon, Aug-02-04, 10:53
Thanks everyone! I will be checking in everyday and will try to be a great support right back.

BadgerGirl
Mon, Aug-02-04, 10:56
Starting over is so hard, but give it all you've got! I find that each time I lose weight, gain it all back, and start again, I lose weight much more slowly than before.

This forum provides all the support you need and it's here 24 hours a day! :yay:

toofattoo
Mon, Aug-02-04, 12:37
Welcome to the forum. Yes this forum does help a lot. Good luck. Peg