PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time around..need help!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Poohcrnr
Sun, Aug-01-04, 01:57
Hi all, this is my first time and I am looking forward to the help/advice :p
This is my second time around on Atkins I am 31(WOW am I that old) and a mommy to one, I was 132 when I got pregnant almost 3 years ago and whne my son was born I was 230 (hard pregnancy) I went on Atkins when my son was about a year and I could not lose and I was stuck at 173. Well by the time my son was 2 I was a nice 153 I am 5'7. I got pregnant in March and lost the baby in late May and I am stuck at 172 I have been on the induction with no luck(but in all fairness I am having a hard time sticking to it) I need some recipes and tips and lots of support..ha ha I work nights and only get about 4 hours of sleep a day so any advice I will greatly appreciate...sorry this is so long
Thanks
Heather

Tanikova
Sun, Aug-01-04, 07:31
your best bet would be to preplan some of your meals or make enough at one time to divide up and use for later meals... that would help with the oh what do I make now problems.. just take one day at a time and soon it will be easier.. also try and get some more sleep

4beans4me
Mon, Aug-02-04, 07:32
Hello and welcome! :wave: