PDA

View Full Version : newbie here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dianed
Sat, Jul-31-04, 13:47
Hi...i just started Atkins 1 week ago and lost 12 lbs. so far. Still in induction. It's just amazing how LC works...I'm NEVER hungry. This site is very helpful! :wave:

Tanikova
Sat, Jul-31-04, 14:33
Welcome to a new Way of Eating (WOE).. congrats on the great loss....

mysty
Sat, Jul-31-04, 16:07
Welcome to this fabulous forum. it is filled with great information and everyone is so eager to help out. check out the recipees, very very yummy. wishing you the best of luck. :)

Jenik
Sat, Jul-31-04, 16:14
Hello to you all" out there" I made the decision to end this battle of the bulge and take off as many inches as possible. So, if anyone has advice for the induction period I will be happy to listen for I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance. JeniK

bewat21
Sat, Jul-31-04, 18:45
prepare yourself... Soon you will be thin. LC is great!!!! I can't say enough about it. I wish you all the luck.