PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

marlia
Mon, Jul-26-04, 11:49
Just thought I would say hello to everyone! Looking for a little extra support.

cuddleeme
Mon, Jul-26-04, 12:06
Hi Marlia and welcome ,im also new here just entering into my third week of LC'ng :agree:

Rel1958
Mon, Jul-26-04, 12:19
I am new to this Board and I would like to say Hi to everyone. I started my low carb diet 2 weeks ago and I have lost 3 lbs. I have tried this before and lost 39 lbs, and now I would like to lose that last 20 lbs. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and reading everyone else's feelings toward the low carb life.I am having a problem losing that last 20 lbs., and most of it is in the belly, love handles and top part of legs. Anyone that has had good results with any supplements that you think would help in this area please let me know. I think I have tried every fat burner on the market with little or no results. Agian looking forward to your posts.

mysty
Mon, Jul-26-04, 12:22
Hello. i am also new here, one week now and started LC'ing for one week and lost 15 lbs so far. i hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do. its really great, lots of info and support and yummy recipes. :)