PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Introducing myself

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Emsa
Sun, Jul-25-04, 17:17
Hi,

This is the first time I've been here....and I'm hoping to figure everything out! I lost 55 lbs in 2002 (Atkins), but after a 10 day stay in the hospital, eating horrible food, I have never been able to lose. I think it was a 6 month stall, but then nothing seemed to work when I tried to get back on the wagon. I've gained 15 lbs and my cholesterol is way up. Gotta do something NOW! :help:

KoKo
Sun, Jul-25-04, 17:38
Hi Emsa,

Well good for you for trying again, from what I've read an operation or illness can really mess with weight loss but eventually things will start to happen again. You'll find lots of support here :thup:

Emsa
Mon, Jul-26-04, 15:37
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm going to try to really stick to it...very closely....and see if I can't start losing again.