PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ldziuk
Sun, Jul-25-04, 11:25
I have tried all types of diets in the past with no success. I started Atkins 3 weeks ago and enjoy seeing the pounds come off and how my clothes fit better. The only thing that bums me out is that the people I work with don't seem to notice a thing :(

young_free
Sun, Jul-25-04, 12:27
I have tried all types of diets in the past with no success. I started Atkins 3 weeks ago and enjoy seeing the pounds come off and how my clothes fit better. The only thing that bums me out is that the people I work with don't seem to notice a thing :(

Yes of course, people who see you everyday will not notice anything- the first time i lost a lot of weight my own parents did not even notice until they took me clothes shopping (im 18, was 16 back then). Wait for when you see someone you don't see often- that person would be amazed!

Blondey63
Sun, Jul-25-04, 13:07
Welcome aboard Idziuk! You've come to a great place. I just wanted to let you know that it took me to lose about 25 lbs till someone noticed. So hang in there. As long as you see the scale going down, then that is a good thing! Good Luck to you.

Aubby
Sun, Jul-25-04, 14:43
well I have been on atkins for 3months , and does anyone at work notice?? NOOOOOO :( i wish to someone would say , WOW are u losing ? i have lost 28 pounds ,down one size in my uniform :)Iam feeling great and looking better , still have another 30 pounds to go , but i do understand when someone says... you look great , your losing weight etc etc but it hasnt happened yet to me either lol maybe my fat was internal lol but the main thing is,,,,, this is my new way of life and Iam loving it ! have a great day all ..... bye :)