PDA

View Full Version : New but Not

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

romney55
Sat, Jul-24-04, 11:41
:wave: Hi folks, I am new to this forum but not new to dieting. I think I started when I was 12 and am now 54 UGH! I have struggled with my weight all my life and am now trying to get it down to improve health! Have tried virtually every diet on the market. Currently down about 30 lbs I have about 30 more to go. But I do not seem to be dropping clothing sizes the way I expected. Due to nuromyopathy (sp) there are a lot of exercises I cannot do (running, walking, etc.) Isometric exercises seem to be the only ones I can perform, :wave: but I am determined!

mischa
Sat, Jul-24-04, 18:31
Hi Romney

Welcome to the forum:) You have found a great place for information and support:)

I started with age 11 :) I think I did them all myself. Since 2 years however I finally found my way of life:)

I wish you great success

:wave:

romney55
Sun, Jul-25-04, 01:23
undefined Hey! Thanks for the welcome! :wave: I live in the midwest (the land of corn everything and bread). But I grew up in PA. the land of great cooks and wonderful desserts, in a family of 11 where the main filler upper was bread and potatoes. Trying to shake that lifestyle is hard. :yum: How do you add that cool signature and the great butterfly?