PDA

View Full Version : Kuki73

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kuki73
Thu, Jul-22-04, 13:41
I have tried Atkins before but I let myself believe that I couldn't stick to it. I plan on starting once more and the pictures I have been looking at on this site are great encouragements. I will try and track my progress here. :wave:

Shai1113
Thu, Jul-22-04, 14:04
:clap: Welcome Kuki! I know that you can stick to it! You have my support! :clap: Just stay focused on your goals, don't listen to naysayers and their negativity-- (they're usually not in the best shape themselves and not achieving their goals) ;) , and remember you're worth it! I know if you remember all these things you will get to where you want to be! :agree:

Shai1113
Fri, Jul-23-04, 06:59
So when are you starting Kuki? :yay: You know that I'm on the fat fast right now but I'm going to be starting back..hmm Aug 3rd, if you want to start together... however if you want to start sooner you should; you know I'll be supportive no matter when you want to start! :agree:

Kuki73
Fri, Jul-23-04, 11:34
August 3rd sounds good....right after the holidays...thanks for your support :agree: :hyper:

MISSRED197
Fri, Jul-23-04, 12:44
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!:Party:

You are in the perfect place for support and motivation!!!

Best of luck!!!!

Hugs~

Kuki73
Fri, Jul-23-04, 14:11
Thanks Becky!!!

I didn't expect to have someone other than Shaii113 reply but it's great. Now I know that there is more support out there for me. :daizy:

MichelleC
Fri, Jul-23-04, 14:15
Hi Iam new here to and there is loads of info and support around here. Hope to see ya around!!!

Michelle

Kuki73
Fri, Jul-23-04, 14:21
Hi Michelle and welcome to you too!!! I think I'm going to like this forum thing :lol: Hope to see you around too. :wave:

Shai1113
Wed, Jul-28-04, 13:59
Kuki, you better do your grocery shopping over this weekend, cuz' you have 5 days before we start Induction together again... and I get off of this damn fat fast... I'm actually looking forward to Induction...
Well we'll be in it together, so it will be better with the support.. and by the looks of it, you're getting lots of support on this site!
:agree:

mysty
Wed, Jul-28-04, 14:44
Hello There, welcome to this fabulous forum. i am sure you will find it very informative and loooooooots of help around. i have been in this forum for a week now and its addictive, lol, and thats great, it keeps the motivation going. check out the recipees, the are great and very yummy. hope to see you around and good luck. :)

Kuki73
Thu, Jul-29-04, 08:32
Welcome to you too Misty!!! You're right, this forum is great. I'm looking forward to my start date and I will definitely check out the recipes. :yay:

Shai1113
Thu, Jul-29-04, 10:01
I'm glad you're liking the forum Kuki! I'm so glad I introduced you to it and it's helping you get back on track... I told you, when I want to get away from the troubles of my world.. I come to the forum. ... and Mysty's right, it is addictive!

Kuki73
Thu, Jul-29-04, 14:06
I'm trying to reply to all your posts with regards to my picture but I don't have access and I don't know how to gain access....Thank you everyone for your kind words...I hope I can really stick to the program this time. :blush:

Shai1113
Sat, Aug-28-04, 11:15
So Kuki, How was your vacation? I hope you had a relaxing time. Well I guess this is the appropriate place to as you if you're planning to get back on low carb. If so, you always have my support! ..anything I can do to help, let me know! ..and you know you have plenty support on this site!
:agree: