PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Snapesgirl
Wed, Jul-21-04, 20:29
Hi all. My name is Marie and while I am new to this forum, it's my second go at Atkins. I lost 35lbs last time, gor sidretracked and ate about 45 back. I hope that 'one golden shot' is just an old wives tale, because I am ready this time!

CheriYM
Wed, Jul-21-04, 20:41
Just logged on and saw your post and wanted to welcome you and let you know you've found a great place for ideas and support!! I've only been around two weeks - but already have found new friends, new recipes and some great information and had lots of fun meeting and hearing about other's journeys. I'm not sure how much I've lost (don't have a scale that works :( ) but my clothes are fitting more loosely :clap: Will get weighed one of these days. Happy low carbing!!

Cara73
Wed, Jul-21-04, 21:02
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very informative and helpful. And the support you'll get from the people here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you. :)