PDA

View Full Version : new friend---functional

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

functional
Mon, Jul-19-04, 21:33
I am pleasure to join the team. I have some problems about keeping fit body.
For example, how to keep exercises? how to eat healthy food? How to eat functional ingredient food?

Pl. give me some good advice. Thanks.

Best regards.

Yours sincerely,
Daniel

wbahn
Tue, Jul-20-04, 00:45
Greetings and welcome aboard!

I think you are the first person I have seen on the forum that is actually in China - we have a few Hong Kong folks around the place.

I would recommend finding one of the mainstream Low Carb books - Atkins or Protein Power or South Beach or a number of others. I don't know how easy they are to find where you are, but they are about the best starting place. You can get a feel for them by clicking on the "Plans" link on the toolbar at the top of the page.

Good luck to you.

black57
Tue, Jul-20-04, 07:29
Hey, good to see yah. A good book is your starting point. You must do your homework. Now, what foods do you have available to you that are low carb? Don't list the meat but list the vegetables and condiments to help better acquaint us with your culture's foods.

tofi
Tue, Jul-20-04, 08:55
If the books are not available where you are, you can visit some websites:

Atkins Diet: www.atkins.com Click on "How to do Atkins" to find out what to eat.

Protein Power Plan: www.eatprotein.com

Use www.google.com to search for websites about South Beach Diet, Carbohydrate Addicts' Diet and Carbohydrate Addicts' Life Plan and The Zone.

You can read about some of them by going up to the top of this page and clicking on the word "Plans".