PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Indiana

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DeeRBee
Sat, Jul-17-04, 07:12
I am new to this forum but not new to the low carb way of eating. I have been doing it for about 18 months now. I have lost 50 pounds and stick to it pretty strictly. Problem is I got stuck and have been stuck for about a year now. I am maintaining great but want to lose more weight. So I am here looking for ideas.

Hope to get more information and inspiration to hit my goal weight!! Good luck to everyone else too!!

Diane

muweek
Sat, Jul-17-04, 17:41
Hi and welcome!

I hope you find alot of support here..there are alot of great people who have done wonderfully..surf around and read journals and you will see some of them..I am slowly but surely getting it off, so Im not the best example..but just wanted to welcome you!

Good luck!

DeeRBee
Sat, Jul-17-04, 22:31
Thanks for the welcome. Have spent a lot of time reading posts. Have gotten some ideas and glad to find so many Atkins supporters.

Cara73
Mon, Jul-19-04, 14:10
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

You will find so much great information here to help you along your way. And you won't find the kind of support you'll get here anywhere else.

I wish you the best of luck :)