PDA

View Full Version : judy g I'm new here and have a few Induction?Atkins questions...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

judy g
Fri, Jul-16-04, 08:46
Hi - I am new here and hoping to link up with other Atkineers. Have been on Atkins for just over a month, but did it 30 years ago when it still was wet behind the ears. It didn't hve the ongoing weight loss plans etc then, so I am hoping that this time the weight will stay off! Anybody out there?

Nadz
Fri, Jul-16-04, 08:55
Judy, you've come to the right place. There are soooooooooooo many atkiners here, you'll have no trouble. Start up a journal for folks to drop in to give you support. You'll LOVE it!

Nadz

judy g
Fri, Jul-16-04, 09:02
Nadz - Hi! Glad to make contact with someone at last! Can you answer a few Atkins questions I have?

CindyG
Fri, Jul-16-04, 14:34
Hi Judy!

Welcome to the forum! I'm another Atkins diet follower! If you have questions, post them in the newbie questions forum or you can post them on the Atkins forum. You'll get lots of responses!

Good luck to you!