PDA

View Full Version : hello - greetings from Germany

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Anna2004
Wed, Jul-14-04, 09:26
:wave:

Hello,

well, I am new in this forum and I am german. (so if I make some mistakes, please ignore!)

I attended this forum because:
1) I like to meet people from all over the world
2) I want to reduce my weight :-)

So I just started reading the book "Atkins for Life" and if anybody has some advices for me do not hesitate... It Is always a pleasure for me to listen (read) all your reports.

Have a nice day.

Anna

nets33
Wed, Jul-14-04, 14:21
Welcome Anna!

We all make mistakes on this board (even those of us who speak only English :lol:....)

A great way to meet others is to start a journal.... if you stop by others journals they will usually drop a line back in yours.

Good luck,
Kiks

Nadz
Wed, Jul-14-04, 17:16
Hi Anna,
As you'll see. This forum has folks from all over the world. It's a great place for support. There are also a few German threads here like

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=163431
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=134972

Remember to start up a journal. It's great support :)

Take care,
Nadz

tofi
Wed, Jul-14-04, 18:10
Wilkommen, Anna. Hier finden Sie neue Freunden für low carb. Ich bin kanadierin von Toronto. Meine Groseltern sprachten deutsch als Muttersprache aber musste ich es in der Schule lernen.

So if you forgive my errors in German, we will have no problem with your English. Welcome.

Anna2004
Thu, Jul-15-04, 01:36
Welcome Anna!

We all make mistakes on this board (even those of us who speak only English :lol:....)

A great way to meet others is to start a journal.... if you stop by others journals they will usually drop a line back in yours.

Good luck,
Kiks

Hello Kiks, thanks for your support :-)
Anna

Anna2004
Thu, Jul-15-04, 01:54
Hello everybody,

first, thank you all for the support (und ich achte grundsätlich nicht auf Fehler) and the greetings. I am very happy that I received some answers.

Well, unfortunately I hadn´t enough time to read :-( but tomorrow is friday - and that means ??? yes weekend. But if anybody have some ideas, porposals or.... what is the best way to start I would appriciate if you sent me those. Furthermore I am looking forward to new messages ;)

So actually the weather in Germany is not the best (you could say we haven´t summer this year). But I think positiv and we´ll get a fantastic weekend.

Have a nice weekend too. Yours,
Anna