PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone! new one here!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

AuntieDina
Mon, Jul-12-04, 22:15
Today was my first day of eating low carb in a LONG time!

i did atkins about 5? 6? years ago. EVERYONE though i was a nut, (low carbing wasn't too popular then) but it worked and i lost 75 lbs.......unfortunatley i just went back to eating crappy again...

i gained back the 75 lbs..... and well.......they brought along some friends. *sigh*

this is the heaviest i've ever weighed and i absolutly hate it! none of my clothes fit me and i REFUSE to get any bigger sizes than what i have already! because honestly i think i would have to order form a catalog!

i'm so excited to have found this forum! you guys seem so friendly and genuine!

i look forward to getting to know weveryone better!
now i'm off to figure out my avatar and siggies!

:)

elijaeger
Mon, Jul-12-04, 22:19
glad you're back. Now you'll stay low carb when you are finished losing, right?

proudnan
Mon, Jul-12-04, 22:50
Hello, I'm new here too and not too familiar with forums and chats, where have I been?? I am an atkins advocate and have lost 70 lbs four times in my life with him! It's the best! Wish you well! :)

Cara73
Tue, Jul-13-04, 12:56
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very informative and the people are extremely supportive!!!!

Best of luck to you.

AuntieDina
Tue, Jul-13-04, 16:48
thanks to you all!

and elijaeger ~ yes, LOL low carb for life here!

loveangels
Tue, Jul-13-04, 17:02
Hi. I'm new to this site. I started a modified atkins plan last year, lost around 40 lbs. The mistake I made was starting with little things that wasn't on my plan, then continuing, without getting back on track. It is amazing how easy it is to gain weight once you let carbs take control. I have regained 20 of the 40 lbs I lost. Enough is enough, they need to go, I am back in control...

loveangels
Tue, Jul-13-04, 17:08
Yes, I will stay on this plan until I lose what I set out to do. I have learned how good it feels to weigh less, have more energy, have clothes fir better, and my back feels better too. I want to enjoy my life more, that's how I felt on low carbs.

black57
Tue, Jul-13-04, 22:02
Loveangels, hope you stay on even after you have echieved your weightloss goals.

B57