PDA

View Full Version : Trying LC again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bill3555
Sat, Jul-10-04, 14:52
I think I'm glad a found this board . . . I'll let you know . . .

I tried Atkins a few months ago and for a while it worked wonderfully; just like the book said, I felt like crap during withdrawal from the sugar, but 72 hours later I felt great, and had the best sleep I had in months. I lost 12lbs in 3 weeks.

Unfortunately, other things in my life starting making me depressed, then I started cheating, and it was downhill from there.

Now I am back to give it another try, but this time a little differently, and hopefully with some help from this board. I don't think I am going to strictly do Atkins this time (after the induction period). And, this time I promise myself to exercise regularly: bike, walk, run, yoga, swim. Last time I did Atkins it was without any exercise.

Anyhow, just thought I would introduce myself. I'm Bill, and I am not trying to loose weight, I am trying to change my life.

Bill

mischa
Sat, Jul-10-04, 18:34
Hi Bill

I wish you great success. The forum is a great place to stay motivated and on track

:wave:

kmarie1351
Sat, Jul-10-04, 18:36
Hi Bill. Congratulations on your decision to eat LC again. You'll love the support on this board. I recently went back to a low carb WOE myself after a long hiatus. Here's to us and our forthcoming success!